Thursday, September 23, 2010

Parent support group meeting on Sept 28th, 7pm

New location at WISD building on Wagner Rd.


Welcome back to a new school year--hope you all had a wonderful, at least uneventful summer. I have reserved a room at the WISD building on Wagner Rd at 7pm, Conference Rm #3 for our use on Sept 28th, the last Tuesday of September from 7-9pm.

I hope you will join me to discuss our strategy as we move forward for the year. Come to the meeting to express how and what you want and need from the group this year. If you cannot attend, please feel free to email me ahead of time.

Reminder: The annual ADHD conference at OCC is this Friday, September 24th. I have attached a link if you are interested in attending. This was very good full day conference last year and is only 30 minutes from Ann Arbor.

http://www.oaklandcc.edu/MGMC/

Kim Garver

No comments:

Post a Comment